Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday MOMandMEday MOMents

 Auntie Di sent this from Prescott before they headed bakhk to Phoenix SUNday morning -
 I played the hide-the-biskhuit game with Mom - she found it khwite easily fur she saw me on my chair throught the window as she talked to The Doggy Nanny


 Then it was time fur the kill time whilst Mom does her 'SUN'day stuff -







 When we FINALLY headed up fur outside khlothes, I did my usual akhtivity - we sent this shot to The Nice Irina Lady to show her the great job I had done - she had furry nicely had the throw neatly arranged on the bed - snikhker!
 Even Whitney felt khompelled to feel SHE would NEVFUR be walked again -
 FINALLY!!!
 Whilst Mom read the paper, I made sure to remind her another walk was on MY agenda fur the day - and I did get it - along with a furry tasty treat - more on THAT tomorrow!
We had been watching the PF's site all day but didn't spot them - we thought this was a nice shot to end our day AND this post!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a nice gift. Did mom find your bone hiding place?
Lily & Edward