Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday Telling

Of tasty things...
 But furst...Monday afternoon khomplete with rain - 
 Now fur some of SUNday's walk -
 Khomplete with my khattle dog pals -

 Woo khan almost tell how khwikhkly #301 khame hoofing ovFUR to see me - 
 with a message - 
 do woo know what it was?
 okay - got it - I will!
 All sending the message ;-)
 EAT MORE CHIKHKEN!!!



 Mom always laughs how I likhk and likhk - 



 eventually rolling it around in my mouth - 
 and once I khrakhk the bones, I'm all about khonsuming it!
SORRY, the flashie beast battery died so Mom had to go with Plan KB
 KhrakhkBerry!
 Oh so yummy!
 Whilst I was out finishing my tasty stuff, Mom was wrapping up our other great purchases from our Thanksgiving trip to the store - we got two pakhks of turkey khutlets, a pakhk of boneless breasts fur Mom, the five drumstikhks, and the TURKEY parts - all of them had khoupons fur $2-$3 off the pakhkage!

I khan't wait until the next time!!! 

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

I hope woo get something tasty 'tue'day!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That drumstick looks so yummy! Lucky you, Khyra!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are getting rain today. Hope yours turns into snow. Wow what a treat!!
Lily & Edward

Noodles said...

I was expecting a walk and you delivered Noms!!! Wow.
Love Noodles