Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday Sharing

 We furgot to inkhlude this on Thursday - this is one of the lunchroom at The GKP
 My present?  
 It had arrived early ;-)





She was watching the feeder fur snakhks -
 Trying to appear khontrite -
 Guess Mom didn't khare fur my plan...

 There may or may not have been a khwart of half&half& in this bag on the floor of the front of The Zen-terra thay may or may not have been taken to the bakhk whilst she was in Tar-J -
 Hey - I needed to make sure it was safe and tasty enough fur my khats!


Sorry BroFur - I tried!  

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: One of the years - one - of - these - years!

4 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Maybe Khrya wanted a little in her coffee? ;)

Monty and Harlow

Gus said...

Oh boy! I hope you didn't make too many messes in the Zhenterra...No milk for kitties, remember?

gussie

Mickey's Musings said...

We cannot blame you for trying ;)
Bet it was pretty good though...right?
heehee

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Two French Bulldogs said...

Butterscotch your water bowl is like a swimming pool
Lily & Edward