Friday, October 24, 2008

Workin' Fur The Weekend

YES! It's here!! The WEEKEND!!! Lots of time with MOM although it is supposed to rain SO we won't get to be outside too much...and we MIGHT get to have Merdie khome to Khamp Khyra! It depends upon whether or not her silly humans go khamping!



I'm glad woo all enjoyed my relaxing in the yard pikhs!


I'm going to turn this over to Mom now SO I'll say have a WOOnderful weekend!

********

Okay, Khyra's mom here! We are up to the T's - and I was GOING to feature the female T's but I decided to go with some T groups so we khould khikhk off the weekend with some khikhk bum stuff!


Furst off, T H I N L I Z Z Y and then off to YouTube fur something we often get to do with our khanines.

****

Then on to some T R I U M P H ( which reminded me I don't have ANY on CD - all my Triumph is on vinyl!).

*****

How about some 10cc - and I wonder if they REALLY did get their name from what folklore says they did!?! Here is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE 10cc song - I don't like it, I love it!

*****

3 Doors Down has been a favourite of mine since they furst khame out - and this song is one I never tire of hearing.

*****

How about some T O T O?

*****


*****

*****
******
And I'll khlose with some Motown Sounds: T h e T e m p t a t i o n s! These will be fur a certain Brown Eyed FT who sends me here and has done this a few times!
And I'll end with this ONE bekhause it kind of fits the times.
OKAY, now show me YOUR T's!
Have a great one!
Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner

18 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

I hope you have a T-Rex, ooops I mean T-riffic weekend! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Those are great T groups, Khyra & Mom! My Mom doesn't really know most of the groups, but they all sound really GOOD! Thanks for sharing them with us...hope you have a Trendy weekend! *wink*

Scottie

BenTheRotti said...

Hi MFT and MFT's Mom,

Those are some great T's .. 10cc an all time fave of Mums.. and Thin Lizzy wre great!
We would have had Third Eye Blind and T-rex in there too... and Mum is objecting but how about Take That.. oh and Talk Talk and of course Tear For Fears who did the best (and original) version of "Mad World" .. ok now my brain hurts! Too many T's!!

Mum insists I say THE Doors.. even though I argue that is a D not a T band .. any excuse to get them in there (she has a slight Jim Morrison obsession!!)

Mollie finished school yesterday so we are going to the park with Mum now.. Yay!! a bean to throw balls for me!

Have a wonderful weekend, I will cross paws that Merdie gets to hang at Kamp Khyra

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

The WriggleButts said...

Have a great weekend, Khyra!

Kisses,
Bajas

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

This is really getting tough, Mom only recognizes The Temptations - we need to get her up to speed.

Woos, the OP Pack

Aki and Poopie said...

hellow there Khyra!

those were some difficult T's you have there. whew.. I love T-Bones and Tamarind Jellies. :)

Hope you have a happy weekend!

stay pretty,

Aki

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Come over this weekend! It's actually NOT supports to rain here.

XOXO,
Steve

The Furry Kids said...

It's supposed to rain here, too. But that makes for good cuddling with Mom. :)

Happy Weekend!
Your pal,
Titus

The Army of Four said...

T groups? Umm... how about Tears for Fears? Oh, wait. Ben said them. Twisted Sister? How 'bout them? Mom's got some weird "The Tough Alliance" on my iWoo. They're new. Woo.
Luv,
Dave

Tucker said...

The potato chip song ... One (is the Loneliest Number) by Three Dog Night!

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee....

Gram says she's brain dead right now....not a T in sight unless it's THE BEATLES... but that's a B isn't it? How about Tom Jones????? Showin' our age here?????? Oops.....fergetaboutit......

Dewey Dewster here.....

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom loves Trooper.. They are an old band but she loves the song "We are not here for a long time but a good time.."


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Jack & Moo said...

We know woo will find something to do even if it's raining. Woo are furry khreative!

woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Your pictures from yesterday are simply excellent!

My human K said the 10cc song your mom picked was great! These are some of K's "T"'s in her collection: Tom Tom Club, They Might Be Giants, The The, Throwing Muses, Toadies, and Tricky.

Have a super week-end!

And remember, Istanbul was Constantinople.

Suka

p.s. hey! woofs and thanks for the kind words on Huffle Mawson's blog! much appreciated!!

Mack said...

If it rains, that just means more cuddle time with your mom!!

TGIF!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
More great music!
I am sure you are going to have a great time with your Mom this weekend!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Our Mom is in the dark with the Ts - She only knows the Temptations too! Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Joe Stains said...

We LOVE Thin Lizzy in this house. Dad has ALL of their CDs.

My favorite line from their song is the one that goes, "I always get chocolate stains on my pants"

heck yes!