Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thinking Thursday

I'm thinking....

That it was furry nice to see woo enjoyed my Walkin' Wednesday video...YES, I did leave lots of pee-email in that stretch...yes, I have khwite the kikhk-

I'm glad Mango thought my tail was extra fluffy-

I'm thinking maybe I should make my mom get us a sled -

I'm trying to think of items for the challenge Sweet Lorenza posed to me -

I'm thinking Gus's pawrents are furry khool - for getting him TWO khool siblings - despite the fakht their ears don't work like ours - hey, my mom isn't sure my ears work either - Their pawrents are from Wiskhonsin and want to get bakhk there some day and start a reskhue haven fur all kinds of animals -

I'm thinking that Turbo and I need to make one of our priorities something furry important - so important we shouldn't wait until January - we need to get moving on it now - Gus shared this story on their blog with a warning about it being sad and when I snoofed my way to the blog fur getting this together, I saw THIS update -

I'm thinking we need more pups like Ben who taught us about the NOWZAD dogs - and who has told Gus he'll pass along Ratchet's story -

I'm thinking I'm glad my mom found me when she did so I khan help spread the word about things that just don't make sense -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm thinking Mom will be here tomorrow fur some more musikhal S's to take us into the weekend!

I'm thinking I wonder why my doggy nanny is always surprised when I investigate 'boxes' - Mom khame home yesterday to find one of the pakhks of markers and one of the pakhks of popkhorn 'somewhere' - and when she went to chekhk her 'hunch' of where they khame from, she found the other items on the floor aside the box they HAD been in. When Mom spilled the beans to Doggy Nanny about what I had done, she wondered how I smelled popkhorn. Mom tried to tell her that our snooters smell things humans don't even know exist to smell! I might have to sell some of my toys to be able to reorder the items that had been too toothed to give!

23 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i bet popcorn is yummy... yesterday i had sweet corn

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

What very interesting and reflective thoughts. I am very curious to see what you and Turbo are working on that is so important. I am sure it will be amazing!

My human K found the story on Rachet/Baghdad Pups yesterday and we have been working on a post for my blog about it (my human is a bit slow at getting things done). Glad you are getting the word out. Extremely important story. Good job!

That is SO pawsome your mom wants to start a furry rescue in Wisconsin! Woofs to her and I hope she is able to make it happen someday!

Suka

The WriggleButts said...

Popcorn is sooooo good! And you sure have nice kicks! Reminds me of how our Coco was..

Kisses,
Bajas

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh yummy yummy treats. I love corn too

~ Girl girl

Chrissie said...

I'm thinkin' your thinkin' is some pretty good thinkin', for a woofette, that is.

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

POPCORN!!!! We love popcorn! Mom just can't keep us away when she tries to eat it so we help her by eating some to keep the calories off of her!!!!
Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Dexter said...

Khyra -
Look at this movie I found! Can you talk too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riT6ku1DoJI&feature=related

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said...

You like to investimagate too?? I have found that you can find lots of really interesting things in boxes if you just look hard enough!

Jack & Moo said...

We like the way you think! (and we like popcorn too)
We're thinking woo need to go read our blog today, cause we put on a special picture with woo in mind.

Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

The Furry Kids said...

Those are all great thoughts. I just can't stop thinking about the popcorn. Yum!

Your pal,
Titus

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Hy Khyra and thanks for dropping by my space. You are very lovely and friendly for a woofer. My mum thinks you are lovely and sends kisses. Hugs GJ xx

Simcha said...

Doggy Nanny must not understand the "power of the popcorn".

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We're thinkin' woo spend a lot of time thnkin' but all that thinkin' is good thinkin', we think!!

Popcorn- what's that? Mom mumbled something about only at the movies and we don't get to go to the movies.

Woos, the OP Pack

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thank you so much for posting about us an especially about Ratchet. With that amount of views we certainly hope that he is on the next plane out.
You are truly a very special friend even though we have never met in person we think about you often...
Thanks for being there..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Joe Stains said...

That is quite the sniffer you've got. Tanner is always finding stuff he shouldn't have, maybe he is part Sibe?

Lizzy said...

Khyra!

I'm thinking you must be a real thinker, my friend.

Sparky

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMG.. what are those packets?? Popcorn?? I have never had popcorn in my life!! And did I see Snoopy and Charlie Brown on the cover?? You are so lucky Khyra!! Now all you need is a good movie to go with the popcorn...
I read about the story of poor Ratchet.. really hope he will be reunited with his family. I can't believe he is so close to getting home and then this happened!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Sure you had a thinking thursday!
My mom loves popcorn. She can eat a bag in a very short time! And she gives me only a few!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Khyra...

What were ya inta... Halloween candy? Hoomans should know not ta leave it layin' around.

That's a sad story about Ratchet....I hope they can get him home soon.....

We love popcorn ...all 3 of us....

Dewey Dewster here.....

BenTheRotti said...

I'm thinking,
I luff you more each day!!

swooooon!

Ben xxxx

peeeS .. Mum lost that picture of what our babies would look like! how rude!

The Army of Four said...

So... if your mom GOT you a sled, how far would she pull you on it? And how fast can she go?
Just wondering.
Tail wags,
Storms

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Anytime something good comes in the mail for me, I can smell it and I sit by the box until Mom opens it.

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

I'm thinking that's a lot of thinking! I'm also thinking you need a sled. Really you do.
ECHO