Friday, October 3, 2008

Workin' Fur The Weekend

It's HERE!!!

Well, I'm khwite happy I did stay here with Mom last night - we khaught The Phillies game and the debate. We enjoyed both!

It is time fur me to turn this over to Mom fur her musikh thingie! Happy Friday!

Khyra's mom here...as she posted yesterday, I realize there are SOOOO many S groups! I've decided to start out with Steve's and Stevie's - akhtually khwite appropropriate since my brother Steve's 46th birthday is today. He lives in China with his khanine Wolfie who Khyra introduced to you a few months ago. Sadly, he khan't read Khyra's blog there. China's stoopid government blokhks his akhcess to it. Oh well, I sent him a pikhture of Merdie and Khyra along with our greetings!

Lady Furst: S t e v i e N i c k s and one of my favourites she did - L A N D S L I D E.

Now for some of my favourite artists - no matter what the letter of the alphabet - S t e v e E a r l e - and one of my favourite songs of his - (Can't Remember If We Said) Goodbye - or Jerusalem . His last release Washington Square Serenade is pretty 'S'weet!

NOW for Stevie #2: Stevie Ray Vaughan - for our furiends in Texas - this one is for you and this one is fur our furiends in Iowa. BTW, today would have been his 54th birthday!

Steve Winwood? Stefan Grossman? Stevie Wonder with SRV? Steve Miller? Steve Goodman (for The Kapp Pakhk) And new Steve: Steve Key...

I hope you khan see from the number of Steve/Stevie/Stefan's why I wanted to break it down! My S's may take three or more posts!

Khyra and I wish you a 's'afe rest of your day!

Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner

18 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

8 paws up for SRV

Princess Eva & Brice

Huskee and Hershey said...

Thanks for sharing!! Have a wonderful and pawsome weekend.. *hugs*

BenTheRotti said...

Oh we love Stevie Nicks! Good job!

Mum woke up at 5am this morning and switched on the TV while making the coffee and your pawlitical debate was on.. she tried to keep up but it was early and she hadn't had her coffee and she just kept seeing a pit bull in lipstick (she thanks Meeshka for that one!) so she kinda got lost and ended up pouring my kibble in my water dish.. hmmmm.. no more pawlitical debates for her!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Ben xxxxxxx

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey I'm glad we don't live in China.

tailwags
Noah xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to brother Steve!!! We loved listening to Stevie Nicks - so sweet! So many Steve's but we know which Steve is MFT's favorite.

Woo all worked hard enogh to earn a great weekend.

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

Mack said...

Those bring back lots of memroies, mom says!

Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
-Mack

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Khyra
I hope you dont forget the best cross over artist ever Harrrr.
Turbos neice would have to hunt yer Mom down for that one Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Army of Four said...

Woo! Those are some good Ses. I checked Mom's iPod and she's also got Steve McDonald (he's a great Scotsman!) and Steve Forbert.
Luv,
Dave

Kodak the Eskie said...

The Steve's are great. I think Stevie Nicks is my fave though!

Hugs, Kodak

nl1990 said...

Khyra - tell your mom "great steves"

check out SRV's version of Little Wing, it's awesome!

nancy

Deetz said...

Happy Weekend Khyra!!!!
wow, princess eva and brice are really pretty over there...I can see their photo while my mum types for me.
Deetzy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I can be a fan of anyone named Steve!

XOXO,
Steve

BenTheRotti said...

Hey Sweet Stuff

YOU WON!! check it out on my blog.. and I didn't fix it.. I wasn't even there! Please ask your Mom to paw me your address so I can stalk you... umm I mean mail you your prize!

Thank you for supporting Nowzad Dogs!

Ben xxxx

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya Stevie Ray Vaughn..

Hope you have a great weekend...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Great "S" Steve/Stevie picks! The only one K can think of is Steve Miller Band.

Jungle Love Suka

p.s. do you and/or your brother know why China blocks your blog? Do they block all animal blogs? How curious!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra and Mom!
My auntie Claudia lives in China. She has the same problem. Did you know that during the Olympic Games the government let them see the blogs?
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

D'oh! K was going through your mom's "S" picks again and she informed me that you already listed Steve Miller band. Sorry! I guess I need my eyes fixed. I've been focusing on bunnies too long.

Suka

Joe Stains said...

Steve Perry!!!