Friday, October 10, 2008

Workin' Fur The Weekend

Resting up fur my weekend!
(woo khan khlikhk the pikh to see me BIGGER!)

We've made it! Ha-rooooo!! Befure I turn this over to Mom fur her musikh thingie, I wanted to post my OWN musikhal piece - and it was related to khomments shared by more than a few pups on Thursday - I hope woo enjoy T H I S ! ! !

Rut roh - here khomes Mom -

KHYRA - how KHOULD you do that to the fine readers of the blog??? I bet I get blamed fur it too!!!

I apologise fur Khyra's choice of musikh - or should I say fur planting an earworm? I hope it does yield a great khrop!

NOW, time to wrap Female S artists:
S h a w n C o l v i n , S u z y B o g g u s s (for our khountry fans), S h a n i a (khouldn't NOT inkhlude this song!), S o p h i e B. H a w k i n s , S k y l a B u r r e l l (a lokhal).

And here are some with relations in the musikh and/or akhting world:
S h e l b y L y n n e (her sister Allison Moorer is Steve Earle's wife), S t a c e y E a r l e (Steve's sister) , S u s a n T e d e s c h i (she's married to Derek Trucks) , and S c h u y l e r F i s k (daughter of a very famous akhtor known fur many MANY great roles - her finest khould have been where she had to make a very diffikhult choice).

Well, there you go - some muSikh to hold you over! I always look furward to hearing your suggestions and ideas!

Have a great and safe weekend!

Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner

PeeEssWoo: Happy Belated Birthday to John Lennon (it was yesterday)...and a happy birthday today to John Prine AND Summi's daddi! Summi's mummi's good furiend Liz has a birthday today as well!

19 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a cute pop corn clip. I like that fluffy picture of you too

~ Girl girl

i said...

Popcorn! I love it! Love the original Popcorn by Hot butter!

Have a good weekend now!

BenTheRotti said...

Hello beautiful Khyra,

thank you for the gorgeous picture of you (goes without saying that i khlicked to make you bigger!!)
I'm not sure on your musical tastes though, it made me shake my ears a little afterwards! I do love popcorn though, and its friday, so Movie night with the beans so... POPCORN!!

Love ya!

Have a great weekend,

Ben xxxx

Mack said...

My mom remembers the pop corn song!!!

The WriggleButts said...

Have a great weekend, Khyra!

Kisses,
Bajas!

Snowball said...

Khyra, I love the picture of your fluffy butt and tail.

Luv
Snowball

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No worries about planting earworms here today. Mom's stooooopid laptop not only won't play the videos on some blogs but now it has no sound!!!!

Happy Weekend anyway.

Woos and woes, the OP Pack

Mr. Hendrix said...

funny popcorn clip! don't let your mommy tease you Khyra, this popcorn stuff is still better than "Those Who Shall Not be Named" that mommy had on.

Enjoy a wonderful weekend! I hope you get lotsa walks in.

D.K. Wall said...

Man - to the microwave - make popcorn - get mugged my The Herd who LOVES popcorn. That will be my next 15 minutes thanks to your video!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Khyra we loved the popcorn song. You couldn't have picked a better one. Have a great weekend..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Jack & Moo said...

What a catchy tune! It's caught in our heads now. Have a nice weekend Khyra, don't work too hard!

Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

You rock! Good music pick! How could a doggy not like Popcorn? Food or music!

Very good "S" picks by your mom! My human K has a lot of listening to do today! I found a couple "S" females in K's collection: Sade and Sinead O'Connor.

Have a great week-end!

Suka

Parker said...

Happy Weekend!

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow. Where to start? We LOVE the photo of your giant, furry tooshy. And great music choices, too. I had forgotten that yesterday was JL's birthday--thanks for reminding me! I always remember the day of his death, but it's better the remember his birth.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Mumsie loved the popcorn song...she members it when it was new like 156 years ago...

All this popcorn talk is makin' us hungry!!!

Barkies...Laciegirl

Deefor said...

You really have a great tail. You look very relaxed. Have a great weekend. I like the popcorn song too.
And Popcorn.

Deefor

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

We love hot buttered popcorn - in fact Mom made some for us last night!

What about Steve Holy - Here's the link to Blue Moom - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzozBZLYkQc&feature=related


Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I like the pop corn clip too!
I've told you. My mom knows now more about music thanks to your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Popcorn. Mmmm... popcorn.
Woo.
Luv,
Dave