Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rompin' 'round

Well, I'm bakhk in the PA, bakhk in the PA, bakhk in the PA USA! I so enjoyed my trip to Kansas and the opportunity to visit with the bestest instrukhtor Storms of The AO4!

It was sooo much fun to akhkhomplish our khommon goal - wooing to the world about Khyraese!

To reward all of you fur your patience and understanding with my NOT being 'here' on Wednesday, here is a Khyra akhtion flikhk for your viewing pleasure. It is a bit dark bekhause my silly mom got the idea to film me when there was not an abundance of interior light. I've made her promise to get her akht together and do better NEXT time. Anyway, woo know 'the drill' - please khlikhk where it says khlikhk here

Have a great Thursday! Please keep Princess Eva in your thoughts as she's headed to get her new bro!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

PeeEssWoo: I'm expekhting to have my breed tag post ready fur Friday! My SiberPal Frankie tagged ME!

10 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Your work on the Khyraese language is essential!

Mack said...

Khyra wants to PLAY!!

And I must apologize for mispronouncing your name. I say it Kira (long i) - but your mom set me straight!
Have a great day!!

The Army of Four said...

Zoomies! Zoomies! Zoomies!
It was great getting together with you, Khyra! There are some marvelous khomments on the blog about how helpful and edukhational the klass was! Thank you AGAIN for coming to the SZK SSS!
Tail wags,
Storms

Kathryn and Ari said...

Khyra,
We'd be HONORED to have you come teach at the Khollege. I'm on sabbatical next spring; maybe you could take my place as a visiting professor?

Princess Eva and Brice said...

we're leaving as soon as Dad gets back from washing the PUV. I'm not sure why since we're going through IA and NE. I'm sure those states have dust.

We'll document the trip down to post tonight.

Princess Eva

Gaia the Airedale said...

Yay welcome back! You sure look like a happy Khyra to be back hehe :)

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Even in the dark, you are quite cute.

Translation:
Even in the dark, you are khwuite khute.

XOXO,
Steve

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra,

I am sorry for khausing you and your mom temporary amnesia. I hope you've rekhovered!

It's tough to speak Khyraese (right?)

About the first checkh - I am a simple dog with simple needs - Chickhen Leghs - what else? And if you plan to khome visiting, I'll save some for you:)

Lickhs and Waghs,
Oorvi

Tucker said...

You can sure launch! And you sure look happy to be back!

I'll bet your mom is happy that you're back, too!

Joe Stains said...

omg you were really flying around in that video, you sure are happy!!