Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Imitation and Flattery

The PF's learn from what their parents do and show them. You've seen Mom and Dad sit out on the stikhk/perch. Well, now one of the junior PF's is taking up the position. I wooo'd expekht befur too long, the 'kids' will be hanging out on top of the skhrape box too.
YES - the kids are pretty messy. In fakht, my mom says this 'litter' is one of the messiest she's seen!
After they've left, Mother Nature will send in a khleaning khrew!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9 comments:

One of the pack said...

I bet Mom and Dad are ready to stop feeding these falcons. They must be eating them out of house and home. What fun awaits them on top of perches!! They live their lives with $1,000,000 views every day. How cool.

Loving Life,
Lola

The Daily Echo said...

Wonder what they'll do with these windy storms with sideways rain. I hope they don't blow off the roof!
ECHO

Lizzy said...

Khyra!

Man, I still can't believe how fast they're growing... I just can't believe it... But I suppose I should believe it, 'cause it's true!

Sparky

The Army of Four said...

that's cool! I do my best to immitate Stormy! Ha roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Kathryn and Ari said...

They are so big now. Will they try flying soon? When I was watching the banding feed, I really liked the description of the people who work as "spotters" while the kids figure out how their wings work.

Khady Lynn said...

They definitely need the merry maids to stop by!

Holly

Mack said...

Wow - they can really leave a mess can't they!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

They certainly are some messy little guys or should we say BIG guys and girls..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Tucker said...

Khool!

Hey, is that a giant wire crate in the background?