Scenes from The PF Palace - as The KidSSSS get ready - lots of lessons to come - flying and hunting -

******
Heading to 7pm - 82 - SUNny -
Workin' at soon to be retired -
Dirt Pudding picturee from Dawn's FB page - it's vanilla pudding with chocolate cookies/cake pieces -
💛
Workin' at keeping an eye on me as I was putting this post together - obviously a favorite spot and position -
Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!
















6 comments:
I have never seen dirt pudding before. It looks.... Interesting
I have never seen dirt pudding before. It looks.... Interesting
The dirt pudding looks delicious and your Daylilies are just beautiful!
Dirt pudding is great. Mama PF should have the kidz clean their room. Willow seems to be getting ready for retirement days.
The birds get bigger each day.
Dirt pudding and other such desserts may not look as pretty but they taste better than the fancy, pretty things in restaurants.
Oona: "That is an excellent job seeming relaxed while keeping a sneaky side-eye on your charge, Willow. LIKE A NINJA. Oona approves!"
Post a Comment