Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thursday Thinking

A SUNny morning at The PF Palace -
Lady PF arrived -
Some evidence of Lord PF's presence -
There he is -
Look at those 'paw prints' -
Lady PF heard FrEYEday will bring more -
And I saw my breath in The KhrossTrek when I headed to The GKP around 845am -
Just beyond 7pm, it is 18 and clear -
Last week's stop at PlantBox before my last day of The GKP week -
I sent this shot to Auntie Di as she wanted to get one for our khousin Denise in Oregon - she is also Di's godmother -
Hi PB!


PB's other view -




I did try another sandwich - suggested by one of the staff - a Calanthea Club - ham turkey bacon cheddar pickle spinach on an everything bagel - 
It was good - and I'll order it again - but since it is 'bigger' sandwich, I don't eat that much often - but I will do it again -
This is why Auntie Di and I made Plant Box our first stop on FrEYEday - Stained glass SUNflower snagged - and it will be sent to The PNW!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Is that a stained glass Cardinal that we spotted? Maybe I should save up my pocket money and get it for #1. She loves Cardinals but we don't get them in Europe.

We were supposed to get some snow this week but it hasn't materialised. Maybe that's a good thing as #1 is waiting to get her tires changed.

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

Love the stained glass sunflower. A very good choice! Stay warm in these brutal temps!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Bird tracks! Like dinosaur tracks, only smaller!"
Chaplin: "And more recent!"