Sunday, January 7, 2024

SUNday Sharing

I was thrilled to find the cameras still working - and still sharing the shots we've come to expect -
No snow yet -
It arrived by 10am or so - 
and continued as snow until mid-afternoon - when it started mixing -
Approaching 430pm, it is 32 with wintry mix - I would say we had 2" or so -
Now for the FOODABLES part of FrEYEday's 'venture - I chose a pistachio cheeseKHAKE - note the SNOOTER bomb 😉
I chose chofan - listed on their menu as Caribbean Stir Fried rice - I added shrimp - and when I asked the gal at the counter taking my order what would she suggest as this was my first visit - she suggested some of the plantains - and an empanada - oh my - oh my!!!
My WILLOWing assistant!
I chose the guava and cream cheese empanada - and since having it, I've done nothing but fight going back over for MORE EMPANADAS!!!  - I am serious!




The chofan was so tasty as well - the shrimp were very nice as was the sausage in the dish -


My Dog Tax Collector seemed to be quite satisfied with her two plantain payment!
😁
Pondering what Saturday's 'venture would bring?

I was very impressed with my first visit to Mi Rancho - and it SO will not be my last - might have to do it again next FrEYEday!

Our Saturday 'venture for breakfast with Dawn was yummy tasty too - Willow will share here tomorrow!

And YES - that was my sigh of 'where did the weekEND go?' - back to The GKP - Remote SofaShiftStyle -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

My sissy's friend used to make empanadas from scratch and they were to die for! We were up at 2am for peepees and the snow had stopped and there was only about 2" on the ground and at 5am, the same 2". Where the heck is the rest of my snow?!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You have flying food in your part of the world, Willow?! I've never had an empanada. They are pretty thin on the ground around here.

That pistachio cheesecake is so green it must be really good for you, says #1...

How's your snow coming along?

Woofs,
Ollie