Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF was there to start our day -
Approaching 745pm it is 54 and cloudy - got the post together late as our finance guy was by after work - and DAMN - he did good for us!
Now for Willow's SATURDAY 'venture -


Smelling BobTheKhat!

One furry wet khat!


Since I was going to Wolf in the afternoon, I went with the simple Egg&Cheese on wheat -
For the Dog Tax!
Judging - and letting me know how much rain had gotten in via the windows I had left open a bit for her -
See the seat?

Okay Mom - time to head to MadRadish!





I took Benning's biscuits to the side door - and let him know they were there - he found them!

A shot as we allowed The Killdeer to scurry across the road -

My lunch salad lettuce - appples - pepper assortment - carrots -
I had swapped out eggs for some Criminis - so tasty - we had some before tucking them away -
I had also swapped for some cherry tomatoes -
I didn't need the eggs that were in the original share for I have a dozen as an add on - and they are so tasty - that's what we had for dinner Sunday night -
Our snacks - and part of my salad each day -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: GO PHILLIES!!!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like some yummy purchases. Our neighbours have gone on vacation and have told us to help ourselves to anything in their vegetable garden. They also still have lots of raspberries! Plus I get to run and run in their huge garden!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

Nothing is better than hard boiled eggs and fresh veggies, although mom never seems to share mushrooms with me. I think she's afraid I might go into some sorta trance☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, the egg is too big for the sandwich! I can clean up those protruding edges for you if you'd like ..."