Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday Sharing

That time again - dusting off this picture from 1971 - Auntie Di's 1st birthday khake - as TODAY IS HER DAY!!!!! !!! -
Lord PF was waiting for us -
Lady PF dropped in whilst I was at Monro with The KhrossTrek -
Just before 4pm, it is SUNny and 76 -
Someone was very disappointed when I headed out without FrEYEday morning - I did give her a treat - and promised her we would go on OUR 'venture when I got back -
AND WE DID!



Happy happy pup!



The baked goods - the cold items are in the case to the right of the register -
She struck a pose whilst I was putting our bags on the front seat -

The skEYE stayed khlouded over much of the day - in fact, as I went to Monro, I considered turning on the headlights as it seemed like dusk - but the SUN popped out in the afternoon -
Ah yes - the magic bag -

PUPPY BREAD!

Yep - egg salad with olives!

The first bit I saved for her - and I did add another larger bite when I was done -

EYES ON HER PRIZE!


Her second tidbit - I had to atone for my solo trip sins -
BuckEYE Brownie!
Sugar Cookie Bar -
Mushroom Barley - just so good!
Chicken Khorn!
Our khards for Auntie Di!

Out 'venture for today will include Breakfast With BobTheKhat - then off to Mad Radish for our CSA - then at some point, I'll head to collect The Birthday Girl as we - meaning The Adults - are going to go out for the day to celebrate her birthday - then I will drop her off at the Saturday evening venue - where she's already planned to UBER home from - 

We'll share the day's fun in the coming days -
As for 'The List' - not much getting done 'domestically' - OH WELL 😉

Happy Birthday Diane Judy Hennel!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The Autumn leaves are so beautiful out the back window of you in your car with your winning smile, Willow! Happy Birthday to Auntie Di!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

She spoils you, Willow!

Those soups look good. #1 says she washes you could send some over! And that brownie too!

Woofs,
Ollie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Typo alert! She wIshes, not wAshes!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy belated birthday to Auntie Di! Now, about that pumpkin French toast ..."