Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday Telling





Lady PF is back 'there' -


Happy?




4/26/2021  ::   Three hatches so far!
Over this past weekend, there was plenty of activity on the 15th floor ledge of the Rachel Carson State Office Building. Early Saturday afternoon, the first hatch occurred. Later that afternoon, the second egg hatched. Now, as of Monday morning, the third egg has hatched. That leaves only one egg to go! Continue to watch the PA Falcon Cam to see when the fourth join its hatch mates.


After I staged the post, I saw the feeding and watching and HAD to add 'em!
A good vacuumig of The Khottage and I so deseved to rev my wings for my flight to The Hive

Half salad  CAPRESE SALAD
spinach, fresh mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, basil, balsamic glaze  and cup of soup - Spinach Artichoke !


ROSE CHAI TEA LATTErose, chai, milk, topped with sprinkle of sweet cinnamon - hot


Another winning yummy visit

Upon returning to The Khottage, I did a load of rugs/chair khovers/Sherpa - 

Today?  BobKHAT Creamery - and a laundry load of khlothes - and getting my head ready to accept the dwindling weekend - but a nice walk MAY help with that!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The foodables always look so fabbers!