Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday Telling

I never did catch either of The PFs at The Palace on wet wet Monday - I guess we were experiencing Delta's remnants - so no walk for us -


SUNday's night TRACHEA TREAT!






The KhrossTrek's inspections and oil change was wrapped up by 1130 so off to The Hive I went  - wiping time of the picture - although I did have a call whilst on the road around Camp Hill about tailgating someone - HA - Khousin B's Human was on a call 'round Harrisburg and passed me just after I got back on 83S -

What a khool sink their human potty had - having been on the road - as well as sitting at Faulkner sipping an khold tea I had picked up at Sheetz, I needed to stop ^^^^^^ before placing my order!
House drip coffee -
A BOWL of the harvest chili - 
A nice lunch on a wet day!  AND some khrakhers for Little!

I did not snap any pictures but I did take a few things with me to Faulker - all part of Subaru's Make A Dogs Day day -  a few new toys and a big bag of TSC biscuits - love how khanine khool SubaWOO's are!

After getting back to The Khottage, it was bed stripping time - bed khlothes washed -and re installed!

Today will be a visit to Dad - with Auntie Di - then some ROTE - and a Bobcat Creamery lunch visit -

And The Weather Babblers seem to indicate we'll get to walk at some point -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That is a cool sink and the chili is perfect for a wet rainy day. The rain is coming down here too - a good thing as we really do need it.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're looking extra floofy, Miss Little!

That Chili looks good!

Woofs,
Ollie