Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday MomAndNotMe Day

Some SUNday PF Palace pictures 



Yes, she was vocalizing -





Little was all happy when I got back to The Khottage - greeted me at the door - then time for some Lambie racing - then out -and THEN the filling of the dish with kibble!
Hey Molly - notice Rocker Lambie just supervised

So glad the week is done - 57.5something hours - oh well - keeps me out of trouble, right?

Today will surely include a walk for Little - and I'll be buzzing to The Hive - and possibly BJ's - and possibly some quality time with the khouch!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Little is enjoyed a tasty khowtail as I staged this post 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Rocker Lambie look very content in her supervising job, Holly! Love those pansies!