Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Watchin'Walkin'Workin' Wednesday

 Some watchin' as the morning fog burned off -
 





 Some walkin' - on Monday we did The Khondo Route - Tuesday we just did The Block for a combination of reasons -

 BUNNY FOO ALERT!!!


 After getting my furs cut - and hitting MyGiant for some VISA cards for a selector challenge - and CVS for stuff and dropping the bags at The Khottage, it was lunch time -
 
 Fresh turkey with tomato onion lettuce on wheat with sweet potato fries - one of the two specials - of course, NAK would have wanted me to order the boiled khat potpie  but......
 this was such a tasty khombo - fresh turkey - and a half for another lunch this week -

AND this chocolate khake with peanut butter icing just MIGHT have followed me back to The Khottage ;-)

I was SO thrilled to see a sign at MySheetz indicating the store will reopen in TWO days - that made me SO happy for I was trying to decide what to do this SUNday - I'm going to cover a shift at The GKP and I wasn't sure where to go before heading in - so glad to see I can just head over!

Yes, today marks the return to workin' - oh well!

Happy Wednesdy EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: SO nice to have MY furs back under control!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We see lots of bunnies on our walks too, Holly! Your mom sure does choose the yummiest foodables!

Dawn said...

Happy Wednesday. Sorry about the back to work thing. Unless you're happy about the back to work thing. Then congratulations on going back to work. That cake looks like it should wander over here.