Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday MOMSandNOTMEandTHEMSday

 We would like to thank the kind HumanMom over HERE for the special honoring of NAK - yes, those khrossed paws were one of her trademarks along with that FLUFFY tail!
THANKS SOOOO FURRY MUCH!!!
******



 On our way to Leg Up Farmers' Market last Thursday, Auntie Di captured the image above - and called it Khyra's Khlouds -
 This was another of the purchases - Auntie Di got this - 
 and it now has a place of honor on the front portch - we can see it thru the blinds and sheers as we sit in the living room - 
 This was Khousin Emmy Saturday morning as I was enjoying my coffee preGKP time - 
 Holly was on the bed Khousin Emmy brought with her all the way from The Blast Furnace - I mean Arizona -
 Our first Saturday without Khyra BUT with NAK's aura -
 I guess Holly was dreaming of NAK and Angel NorDude chasing frogs -

******

Auntie Di and I didn't go anywhere on SUNday - we've got full days of errands and such so we decided to stay home and spend time with The Blondes - I took the two khanines for a walk - and Holly chose the khondo route - our FURst longer walk - no doubt with NAK's presence - and after we got back, I successfully passed the only two slices of bread kneaded for toast test - and then I went to Sheetz for my paper - walked in the rain - and I couldn't help but think of SRV and his skEYE is khrying -

I khrafted some khomFURt food - mac and CHEESE - with a special addition of a lobstah tail I had gotten at a great price a few months ago - and with the broccoli Auntie Di picked up at market, it hit the spot!

One of the items on today's to do list is bringing NAK home - bittersweet - but she'll be back at her khottage!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

8 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Such a thoughtful and beautiful gift.
SRV ❤️❤️❤️ ... Here's the song I sing, all the time. For my friends, 4 legged and 2 legged, with whom I walked this journey. They may still be walking on this planet. It seems more and more of them are waiting for us, on the other side.
https://youtu.be/H7ZPMScX9-k

Olive Mehan said...

So sweet...hugs and kisses pack members =)

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the cardinal. Hugs to all of you♥

Rufus Goodpuppy said...

bittersweet, like Autumn, but good to have MFT home.
The blondes are such purty girlz!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Life does go on even as we mourn, doesn't it. Glad Khyra is coming home.

Unknown said...

I bet Nordude and MFt are chading frogs and dreams!!!! Oh do u know I talk to Nordude every day still! He has a lot to say about Beans. ❤️ are with you

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The red bird is perfect! And Khyra's cloud,,,,and I see it in the sky too
love
tweedles

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

MJF is showing NAK around at the RBLand, clear to see by all those fluffy and puffy clouds.
Sending hugs as you bring her home, back to her fave peeps and furblngs.