Wednesday, October 31, 2018

What To Call It Wednesday

 Lord PF -

 Lady PF -
 Now for my EAGLE time on Monday -


 I had noticed a bird soaring sailing over the building - actually, these shots were from Eagle took off and made a few passes - I could not get a sight on it but took a few pictures anyway -




 Now for some Monday walkin' -


Warty and Friends -
 From Tuesday's - 
 in flip flops too!!!
Happy HOWLoween from NAK!

Speaking NAK, I went and picked up her khremain items on Tuesday - and will share soon -

Oh yes, THAT day again - oh well ;-(

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Trick OR Treat
H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your pantaloons, girls! Happy Halloween!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Howl-o-ween!!!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Dawn said...

Love the bumpy pumpkin, and of course that Khyra smile!

A Wonderful Dogs Life said...

Oh one of my long time blog friends. I'm so so sorry.