Sunday, September 4, 2016

SUNday Sharing

 Looks like date night in Harrisburg -

 Guess one of The PF's went to pikhk up dinner -
 The skEYE as Mom left The GKP -
 and got out of The Zen-terra -
 After our walk - and the weekly defurring of the floor, Mom saw this out the front door -
 A PA Volkhano ;-)
 Khousin Emmy sent this neglekhted Golden pikh the other day - 
 Auntie Di sent THIS fur ME - 



 NEW SKHWEAKY BALLS!!!

 She SO enjoys hearing me play with them - I wish she khould khome see me play with THESE!
A certain - ummmm - GOLDEN named BENTLEY - loved my balls a bit too much when she was here at khamp - Mom had to put 'em away in the pantry - take a look at 'em!

Akhkhording to Mom, I still have the orange and pink one - and pretty sure it is under the khouch right now - so Mom says until it stops being a ball, we'll keep my NEW ones safe!

Have a great SUNday EvFURRYone!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: THANK WOO AUNTIE DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What incredible sky pictures! They are just gorgeous! Yay for squeaky balls☺

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Holy smokies,, the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
love
tweedles