Friday, September 16, 2016

FrEYEday SkEYEday Free Fur All

 Mom khaught The PF's hanging out as she khame home Thursday night -

 SUNday early 

 Monday with The Husky Hurter -

 Monday PM -
 Tuesday -


 Thursday evening whilst Mom let me patrol the yard -


 Wednesday evening - 
 Thursday night after Mom got home - she let me just meander around -
 and she even brought me dinner OUTSIDE!   
 Nurse Holly was relaxing a bit - 
Who said Spaniels aren't working breeds?

Mom said woo probably want an update on me - WOW, I'm slowly improving but still have my moments - each time she thinks I'm really doing better, I'll have a slight set bakhk but........but she gets enkhouraged when she how I'm enjoying patrolling the yard - and just now, I settled down by the door without wincing so she's smiling!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow - you got to eat your dinner outside! That's pretty special. We hope you're back to 100% soon, Khyra!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sleepy heads
Lily & Edward

White Dog Blog said...

Sending our strongest White Dog healing energies. We know that you have the best care and will be back to normal soon.

Bocci said...

We're glad you're getting better—lookin' good! And thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh wow wow wow,,, I saw some angels in your sky photos! Straight from the heavens!!
love
tweedles