Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Telling

*
*

*


*


It does look like the middle egg on the left is showing some signs of something khoming out soon!


4/16/2012 :: Eggs to Hatch Soon!Based on past incubation periods, we can expect the first egg to hatch soon. The female is exhibiting behavior that would suggest this as well. Some of the eggs have white spots on them, also an indication that the first hatchling will arrive very soon. The close camera views are provided to get the best coverage of this fascinating point in a Peregrine Falcon's reproductive cycle

Mom and I watched the site much of Monday afternoon and evening - we won't be surprised if there isn't a peeping by the time woo read this - Momma PF was khwite akhtive - and off the eggs a bit more than usual - and kept looking at them in THAT way!

******
Get ready - there are almost as many pikhs of ME as was in the Photobukhket fur Sunday's trio of khuteness - I had to resort to THIS to get some mom's bum into gear to walk ME!!!


*


Doing my Malamute look


My resigned look


My bored look


Siberian Mind Meld Underway


My Innocent Look


*


My YEP - still waiting look!


*




My moved just a bit at the last moment look


My I am a bit too khlose and it will be blurry look


My SIGH look


My SIGH SIGH look


*


*


*


*


Last but not least my Flying Siberian look!
******


The Doggy Nanny showed Mom what I did whilst waiting fur her to bring my Zen-terra bakhk


Bobbi greeting Belinda - their mom said Bobbi was just a wee bit slow to warm up at furst but then it was all PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!


Luna watching two of her new herd!


Okay - let the skhweeees khommence


I don't know who is woo BUT say hi to Faith, Hope, and Charity - here is their Petfinder link - Mom soooooo hopes she gets to meet them at they find THEIR home sweet home - fur after their start, they deserve happiness!!!


If woo chekhk out their link woo will see why I pawed that

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!



Hugz&Khysses,



Khyra


17 comments:

bichonpawz said...

Khyra! You are beautiful!!! Our mama says she could look at pics of YOU all day long!! What a gorgeous face you have!! Those little pups are kinda cute too!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Dexter said...

We will be glued to the falcon cam for sure. The first baby to hatch always scares me because I know that he / she will turn into birdzilla all picking on the later hatchlings. Not easy being a bird.

Love you photo gallery. The many faces of MFT.

Slobbers,
Mango

Molly the Airedale said...

You win the award for being most patient, Khyra! You are such a beauty!

Love ya lots
Mitch

Gus said...

The flashy beast had a busy day at your house. We enjoyed every pose, and hope that your poor eyes get a rest.

Our Mama eagle is back, and the chicks got a couple of fishes this morning. Hope she hangs in there til they can cope on their own.
g-man

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of you. You're so photogenic and you're so patient with your mom!

Can't wait to see the baby birds!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I LOVE your MIND MELD pic. Spock would be very much proud of you and would say Live Long and PAWsper.

The last pic of the PF looks like a very PROUD PARENT.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The Malamute look is awesome, Khyra, but I really like the innocent look, personally!

Woofs,
Tomy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Love all your looks Khyra!

Those are some cute babies!

Corbin said...

You look most beautiful in your innocent look!
-Corbin

The Websters said...

We had heard that song before (the one you posted yesterday). My title was from a song...the fox and the hound song though.

You have quite a lot of looks! Your Malamute look made me howl with laughter. So so good.

xoxo,

Nora

Deetz said...

Khyra
Good to see you again your gorgeousness. Krazy for you. So happy my mom is helping me again. Sorry to hear of Sam and Monty's horse also. It was a hard year for them with the shortage of hay and warm summer.
Kisses
Deetzyboy

Little Reufus said...

Weu sure habbs the looks down! In fack, I whish I was there... I wood walk Yeu my self! ;o)

I fancy my self da master of the sigh, but maybe Yeu cood teach me the crossed paws at the nekhst session of Khamp???

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

BeadedTail said...

Khyra, no matter how many looks you have they are all beaWOOtiful! And yep, our mommy squeeed a lot with this post!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great photoshoot, MFT - we bet those crossed paws got you what you were hoping for. Faith, Hope, and Charity are just precious, hard to believe someone treated them like trash.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Lorenza said...

I love all your pictures!
You are sooo expressive!
The puppies are adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Yay for babies and adoptions!! :)

Unknown said...

Khyra, your so photogenic on your shots, and I see a lot of your paw friends out there, nice meeting them :D


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond