Monday, May 5, 2008

They are plotting SOMETHING!


Alien Evil Khat Khrytter
Oswald by the tree
More Oswald


Happy Cinkho De Mayo All!

My buddy Zim http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.com/2008/05/guess-who.html has been keeping us informed as to the whereabouts of one OSWALD. Well, I've got my own Oswald that has been showing up in the early evenings just OFF my yard. Here are some pikhs Mom took from the kitchen on Saturday.

Zim and Ammy have been keeping me posted about the plot khurrently underway to allow for some kind of Feline Invasion http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.com/2008/04/rally-troops.html. There have been - GASP - khats trying to befuriend them. One has been so bold as to attempt to use its litter khovered paws to break in to The AO4 Khommand Headkhwarters! EEK! Well, you'll notice, I've khaptured my own invader skhampering along MY patio.

Be on the lookout - they are NOT to be trusted!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

Here's a shot from the nest this AM - still looks one has not hatched - pay attention to the feather khollekhtion - it will get KHWITE messy before they leave later this summer!

7 comments:

Mack said...

Khyra,
I am so glad you are keeping an eye on that evil cat. You know they can't be trusted.

Cats aren't khool!

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers! Oswald sure gets around, doesn't he? Like the other day, I saw him at the bottom of the yard, then he was up top before you could say "cotton pickin' cotton tail"! You don't think he's multiplying,do you?
And another cat?! Was he nice? Maybe it's a good cat!
Play bows,
Zim

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We have our own invaders here. They live in Mom and Dad's room during the day. Louie is always stepping on them..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Joe Stains said...

I know lots of our dog friends have kitty pals, but not me, I don't trust them!

Tucker said...

It looks like they're gathering, all right!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh no! Is that one of Wilbur's covert minions? Staking out your house? You better watch out!

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

Oh No! They're at your house TOO?? I need to put my troops here at home on alert! We can't allow them to infiltrate our Siberian System.
ECHO