Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Memoir Meme

Happy Wednesday World!
My buddy Zim tagged me yesterday for this one!

Write your own six word memoir.
Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
Tag at least five more blogs with links.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Have fun.


Here goes:



1) Khatcher -


I khan khatch things furry well -here are all my toys and my new toybox!

2) Khomfy

Don't I just look SOOOO khomfy with my yard and my life?

3) Khoupled

With My Sibe Sweetie Steve!

And my MalMale Summi The Super Mal!

4) Khoy

One just never knows what is going on in my khranium!

5) Khute

Did I need to say more?

6) Khwalified (to khonverse in Khyraese )

I will now tag my MalGalPal, Steve, Gus, Summi, and Maverikhk

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

16 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I saw that one picture and thought, "wow, Khyra DOES really look like me!" Then I realized it was me. Ha, ha Woo!

I have to hurry and get my post done before everypup has been tagged!

XOXO,
Steve

The Army of Four said...

Great job, Khyra. Of khourse, the khute one goes without saying! Ha rooooooooooo!
Play bows,
Zimmie

Khady Lynn said...

At least you didn't say khwiet!! Hawoowoowoooo!!!

Thanks for tagging me! I promise to get mine up tonight.

Holly

Lizzy said...

Those are all grrrreat, Khyra! I think the totallu suit you. And you certainly do look khomfy in that picture!

Sparky

Jack & Moo said...

Furry nice memoir meme, Khyra. Full of "Khyra's kwality kharecteristics".
Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Khyra you are just toooo much! They are all so good, we can't just pick one.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Great pictures. Mom is going to have to dig and find some really good pictures of us...

Big sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

The Daily Echo said...

Yep! All of them are woo! Ummm...what happend to your flamingo?
ECHO

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Khyra!
Nice meme! The Khute pic is adorable!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Tucker said...

Wow! Look at all your toys! Stuffed toys, too!

We don't get stuffed toys here. They're the only kind I like! It's just that they don't last more than a few minutes....

Mack said...

Hi Khutie!!!!!
We were tagged a long time ago for this meme, but it's hard to come up with just 6 words. You did a great job though!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom is still working on the tag. Sis is graduating tomorrow and she is busy cleaning getting ready for the big day and the party on Saturday.. I don't understand why she doesn't want those people to see the dog fur in the house.. We don't mind..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Joe Stains said...

Very Khlever! :) We like the Khoy pic the best!

One of the pack said...

We agree with Joe Stains, Khoy Khira is both klever and kute. Good job on the memories! We love the toy box. Do you dig around in yours and throw them everywhere?

Rosemary

BrandytheGreat said...

Wow, khyra, you certainly are khute and talented!

Anonymous said...

KHUTE says it all!!! WOO Are so khute
Hugs,
Sitka