Last FrEYEday AM -
and then PM -
Rainy Start SUNday -
Another rainy one -
Thursday -
Heading to 5pm - 67 - Fair - and oh so nice - it was 47 when we were first out on Thursday -
Someone had contemplated going to say HI to Lorraine and her son until I 'WILLOW'd -Okay - let's go pickup lunch -
Order placed from The Khottage - and should be ready - for a rain 'run' -
Oh The Poor Waif -
SUNday's view -
I went with the very nice Chicken Tenders - actually at two - with two saved for another time -
Our lineup -
Mozzarella Sticks - aka Pulli Cheese Sticks -
First Tax Payment -
And then some CHICKen -
But she didn't get any of the next item -
Chocolate Cupcake with PEANUT BUTTER icing -
The icing was like melted peanut butter candy - OMD!
Customers had been asked Amber about Onion Rings - so she got some - and when we saw them Tuesday night, we knew an order for lunch snack was in the cards -
With the Chipotle Aioli -
After our quick stop at CVS - just beside of where Smash N Batter sets up, back to The Khottage - where I had to 'plain toWillow no onion ring for her -
I offered one of our 'volunteer tomatoes -
And then she helped listen to me YUM YUM about them -
So I ate the onion inside the batter - and offered her the tasty bit - and later in the evening when I finished the other two tenders, she got a piece of that - I will definitely order the onion rings again - the cheese sticks are very tasty but almost heavy enough to be their own meal - these are a lighter complement -
We had a furry nice Thursday - which will springboard us into a great FrEYEday!
Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!





































2 comments:
I am rooting for the beautiful trees to stay green as long as possible.
All of the foodables look delicious but that cupcake- OMD!
Post a Comment