Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wishin' & Not Workin' Wednesday

 

Watchin' for a PF - 

Going on 6pm - 82 - Mostly Cloudy - Nicer Temps On The Horizon!
Monday's Thunderstorm morning -
The KhrossTrek Diva heads to MyGiant -
Whilst I put the bags in the back -
I told her we would head for foodables now - we had been doing Stylish Dogs on Monday for DOTW, but they had posted early they would be closed at Melissa had a nasty migraine - and Smash 'N Batter was doing an event in Hanover SO it was across the street from Giant for 
The Taco Truck!!!
Eyes & Ears in there for sure -

I got lucky - their local sweets provider dropped off their Tres Leches whilst I was there - this week's was OREO -
We know you know the view - so nice to have so much of what we need within 'blocks' of The Khottage -

That is where we would find Smash 'N Batter - they had a very successful day in their Hanover spot -
My side of rice for later - and my Steak Street Tacos - oh so good!!!
Dog Tax of course -
Willow enjoyed it for her pal JBeans - it was his fifth birthday - so the former Mexican Street dog deserved Street Tacos!
This was the PM Thunderstorm position - she was a brave Heeler!
NOW for The Wishin'!!!!!!!!!!! - the first day we met Pink & Purple Collar -
Sadly, Khousin Emmy's sister - Bentley left us so wish her a Happy Rainbow Bridge birthday -
Khousin Emmy still in AZ -


NAL meeting them the day they came home -
NAK greeting them as well - 
It's difficult to fathom Khousin Emmy got back to Phoenix in this bag - I'm sure Auntie Di remembers that day of FUN so well - 

Happy Birthday Khousin Emmy!!!!!!!!!!!

Willow and I will be over 'later' with PAWty stuffs!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Happy Birthday, Emmy and Happy Birthday in Heaven, Bentley. We can't wait for your pawty, Emmy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Birthday, Emmy! It looks like you've been getting some rain. There's been none here for weeks and weeks. It's climbing up to 100°F again here. #1 is back to sleeping downstairs on the sofa. Oh, and yes, I am back home with her!

Woofs,
Ollie

DeanO said...

Can't believe Willow didn't hit the shower for the thunderstorm. Quite the assortment of foodables. All look tasty. Another heat day on tap then they claim cooling. We'll see?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I can almost taste those delicious street tacos! Almost! Hint hint, Dada."
Lulu: "What adorable puppies Emmy and Bentley were! Happy belated birthday here and over the Rainbow Bridge to them!"
Java Bean: "¡Feliz cumpleaños! Many happy returns, Emmy!"