Monday, August 17, 2026

Monday MOMday

Watching the rain from The PF Palace -

Heading beyond 730pm - 71 - Cloudy - rain arrived mid - day - on/off - with more to come -
Since it would have been too warm when Auntie Di and I were to go to lunch, Willow got an early 'venture -
To The Bank - I had a check that could have been Mobile Deposited or via The ATM but -
Willow got to visit The Green Paper Place -
She got her biscuit deposit - 
The teller came back over for some more Willow time -
I asked if he had a dog or a cat -
He replied a Miniature Schnauzer - I told him of my childhood Fluffy The MS - and how special she was - and added an so smart too!
Fun Mom - and yes, she did know where she was when we turned in to the lot -

Back at The Khottage - where she had expected to spend the rest of her day BUT I told her Auntie Di wasn't feeling well so we would be staying here - although I did ponder on some places to go but -
Decided Willow's Khottage Cafe would be good - we were home and decided just to get khomfy - so salad it was - I see nose & eye!
She had been compensated with her prep assistance -
But a Veggie Vulture always has room for more -
Such a great teamie!
With Hover Paw nap later -
Her ACDRA rescue had a Christmas In July Silent Auction - we were the winning bid - a garden flag with stumpy tail and this wood block - the flag hasn't arrived yet but this did -
And beyond appropriate right now - with her incredbile shedding Heeler Self!

I had originally had plans for our SUNday afternoon but just decided to stay home - the destination would wait until later in the week - so we read The SUNday papers - had another incredibly tasty salad - and watched The Phillies phinish their sweep of The MiniSoda Twins -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

Duke said...

Lucky you to get to go inside the bank, Willow! We have lots of dog hair too, thanks to me☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sometimes, a lazy day spent at home is the best thing ever!

Woofs,
Ollie

DeanO said...

Nice that the banks has treats for Willow. Seems that everyone has them for her.

messymimi said...

Staying home was a good choice once the banking was done and this is a lovely salad.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "They have biscuits at the bank?!"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, maybe we need to open our own accounts!"