Monday, April 29, 2024

Monday MOMSday

The Royal PF couple had quite the photoshoot today -


She so teased me but I did catch a glimpse!

Photobomb courtesy of another species!

New born under there -
FINALLY!  Our first FLUFF PUFFS PICTURE!
Lots of this to come -
Hey Lord PF - get hunting - the kidSSSSS and Lady PF will be hungry!
The latest posts on Falcon Wire - check 'em out!
Going on 8pm - 76 and SUNny - make those '8's go away -
Now to catch on other moms - our FrEYEday lunch destination - ROCOTO -
Peruvian Mexican -


Empanadas - my cheese on the left - chicken on the right - Auntie Di got a beef one -
I got the Hibachi Burrito special - I chose Shrimp!
Auntie Di got a Shrimp Burrito - they must have weighed over a pound!
Blurry shot of Di's - she chose black beans -
Mine had Peruvian Fried Rice - with grilled broccoli zucchini onion -
I sacrificed some of my oh so tasty cheese empanada to pay The Tax -
My half burrito take home - as The Judge evaluates the payment -


Eagerly accepted -
And since we were out in that part of town, sweet Willow visited SWEET WILLOWS -

A kid size ice cream truck for playtime -
Double Chocolate for Auntie Di -
I struggled with my choice but settled on the Cherry Chocolate Chip -

Willow's Pup Cup of course -


Nom Nom Nom - three very happy customers!

Sorry the post was long but I had SO much to share - tomorrow's may be the same 'full one' -

Our SUNday GKP was smooth and painless - so it was a GOOD day!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

4 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

I have only had Mexican cuisine a few times in my life. It does look tasty! You got your own cup of ice cream plus the cone, Willow☺ You are a very lucky girl!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That pup cup looks delish, Willow!

Looks like Mama PF is going to be kept busy looking after this lot! Dad PF too with all the hunting he needs to do!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, that burrito is not a shrimp at all if you ask me!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are killing us with all the food. Mom is not a big Mexican eater, but those empanadas and burritos, especially yours, look so tempting. And ooh la la, ice cream - sure looks tasty.

Woos - Misty and Timber