Sunday, March 17, 2024

SUNday Sharing

Lord PF was prepping breakfast as we started our Saturday -
Love the shadows -

Someone must have bumped the camera as Lady PF's head top is pinched off -

Looking out - and still keeping us waiting -
Lord PF is working so hard trying to get her to give it up - and out - they exchanged words in The Nest Box again - 
Watching him work back there -
Just after 7pm - it is 57 and SUNny -
Now for Willow's FrEYEday afternoon 'venture - we went to Ace Hardware which is just beyond Checkers and Sheetz -
I parked next to a truck with this on it -
Watching me put the stuff in the back -

I hadn't intended to get another yard flag - but as I was in line, I spied this on their wall of them - and I must have lots of company in the area for I snagged the last one -

Some pup was having fun posing - and looking cute - yet moving before I could capture her -
Now for some special guests - Khousin Royce The Snow Dog -
And Shillelagh Maker -
Napping in the SUN -  Uncle Paul says he's a wonderful pup - and they may get another this summer -
Khousin Emmy captured one of those Irish Lamb Chops!

Willow and I had a nice Saturday - I'll share my Wolf trip tomorrow - and let here have Tuesday's post to share her 'venture to Dawn's -

Happy St Patrick's Day 🍀EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: We will be back to GKP duty today - WFH of course 👍💚

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You are so handsome, Royce, and we are excited about you getting a brother or sissy! Love your yard flag! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Our garden is a weed wonderland!

Khousin Royce is looking mighty handsome!

Are you getting sun, Willow? It's pretty grey here.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, our Dada says he would like a sign like that about the weeds, but he doubts it would cut any ice with the HOA."