Saturday, March 9, 2024

Saturday Sharing

Lady PF checking the camera to start her day -
It was a nice one - Spring was tapping on the door -
You know we can't wait to start watching for your eggs!
Approaching 630pm - 51 and partly cloudy - with 'lots' of rain predicted for Saturday AM into PM -
I explained to Willow we were waiting for Mr Appliance to come first thing - the washer has had some water pools around it - I could still wash - but I didn't want to keep doing the towel thing - I was thinking it was something to do with the drain  since most of the water from the load went away -
When Alex - our technician came - I let Willow stay in the living room/kitchen whilst we were in the garage figuring out the issue - as Alex was finishing up, I let her join us - she was very good and deemed Alex Dog Worthy - 
We were going to meet Auntie Di for lunch but she had bailed on us - sore throat - so we headed out for OUR 'venture -
BLUE skEYE out there - for now -
We headed to Giant for some Drano - and then across the street for a tail light bulb for The KhrossTrek - 
Alex's diagnosis was some build up and clogs in the discharge hose - the washer was ruled out of the issue as we watched it cycle thru with no water coming out of anything washing machine related but when it discharged/drain, water backed up the for the initial draining - but then would drain without the pooling on the floor - so he said to pour a good amount in the drain pipe - let it sit - and then run a load to wash it down - he left the washer pulled out enough for me to be able to get back there - and the next time his day allows him to be near here, he'll let me know - and will drop by to put in back into place -
Next on the list was the bulb - well, the screws to remove were WAY TOO TIGHT for the Philips head screwdriver I had - and I didn't want to risk stripping them - so I called Monro - where I've been taking The KhrossTrek - and they said they could fit me in around 4pm -
So out came the vacuum - and I did a pretty good defuzzing and dedusting of the bedroom - then moved to the kitchen and living room - with a stop in the bathroom before putting the vacuum away -
I'm glad one of us was the slacker today - 
So off for 'venture #2 -
To Monro Mom -
As waited for one of the lights to change out this way, I saw these horses on their own 'venture!

On to Monro - but Route 30 had me cringing at way too many people - got there 3:58pm - Willow was so good as we waited - she deemed the other customer in the waiting area as Dog Worthy too - maybe it was his name - the Monro folks called him Paul - they did the bulb and had us heading back to The Khottage in about 15 minutes - such a WIN - and since I'll be getting more Baby Spinach and mushrooms today, I did a quick saute with some garlic and everything bagel seasoning and mixed into some Jasmine rice from our BJ's trip last week - and for grins, the rice package indicated it was from FRANCE - so a quick INTERNATIONAL meal 😀 and a feeding of The Dog - as we had only shared a hard cooked egg mid-day -

And THEN I GOT TO SIT!

Today's 'ventures will be a bit more normal - groomer for me and since the weather is still khool Willow will just chill in The KhrossTrek - then Mad Radish for our CSA - then Dawn's for 'brunch' since it will be 11'ish -

So that will pretty much be our weekEND - 

Happy Last Day Of Standard Time Saturday -

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: AND Wiggles got a good brushing on FrEYEday!
It was a VERY and FURRY productive day!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You did have a very busy day! We'll be turning our clocks ahead soon - so we don't forget. Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, isn't that a song? Doesn't it go 'knock knock knockin' on springtime's door' or something like that?"
Lulu: "Horses! I used to get to see horses when I lived on the ranch! I would escape from my enclosure all the time and go to visit them."
Chaplin: "And by 'visit' you mean ... ?"
Lulu: "Run after and play with."
Charlee: "Hmm, maybe that's one reason you ended up at the shelter ..."
Lulu: "It's not my fault if my previous owners couldn't build an enclosure that could hold me."
Oona: "Oona understands. She would like to see someone try to build an enclosure that could hold her!"