Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Watchin' And Workin' Wednesday

 Watchin' Harrisburg -





 Watchin' The KhrossTrek whilst they were WORKIN' on my lunch at Dawn's My Favorite Deli -
 Dessert furst of course - chocolate mint KHAKE!
 Khat Noodle Soup - and crackers that a certain Little Blonde might have shared!
 Tuscan Wrap
Grilled chicken, tomato, fresh provolone, spinach, and pesto - and I chose a sundried tomato wrap
I ate the right cut for lunch and will have the other portion later today
 But I SOOO khonsumed the entire tasty pickle!
 Sorry it's blurry due to the zooming - Little has added the front door hardwood to her 'spots'

 Khousin Emmy was workin' on LEFT sneaker redistribution -
along with stick khuddlin' -

All sigh now as I head back to The GKP - at least I know this week's 'appreciation' will be an Italian or Turkey Sub on Thursday 

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your tuscan sure looks yummy and that CAKE! OMD!