Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Watchin' and Walkin' Wednesday

 Tuesday AM -
 Tuesday PM -

 Watchin' 


 and Walkin' 






And Watchin' -

Khousin Emmy hopes you'll be watchin' her WALKIN' WEDNESDAY from last year!

Back to The GKP later today - I did exchange some messages with my SUNday to Wednesday counterpart that got the new knee - she's doing well - and seems to be on track to be back 'soon' - so maybe next month!

I haven't minded working SUNdays but I do miss my SUNday show routine -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your breezy day made that huge spider come alive, Emmy! You woke me out of a dead sleep with all of your frantic barking☺

Dawn said...

Katie's been barking at the front door all day.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Some days you just need to watch enough until it's time for a fun walk. Such a beautiful sunny day out. We are stuck with downpours all day. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Twinsies!"
Charlee:"Well, not quite."
Lulu: "Just like you two!"
Chaplin: "Again, not quite."