Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday Thinking

 She's thinking YOU AGAIN!!!???!!!





 Auntie Di
 Cheers to ALL!
 My Khat Norfold - khat with crab and provolone and cream sauce - enough for me on Monday, Auntie Di on Tuesday and me again on Wednesday!  Had green beans and salad too 
 Auntie Di's crabkhake - she had a salad and macaroni salad for her sides - 
 Now for Holly's thinking -



And yes, she did a bite of khat when I ate mine on Wednesday!

Thanks to all for the kind words on NAK's furst khrossaversary - on my way home from a beyond non-stop day at The GKP, I shed some tears to the khlear sky with sunset kholors - we were a good pair and she is beyond missed -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The foodables look so yummy and leftovers are always welcome. We will have rain and high winds and cool temps today so no open door for me, Holly. Bummer.