Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday Telling

 AM Monday -
 Lady PF must have had to stretch those wings - I khaught her gone from The Scrape for a bit -

 She's back!
 And he was on point in the afternoon -
 Sunday's first trip out - do ya think SOMETHING was there?
 One of the KHATS was by the neighbor's shed -
 On my way back from Sheetz I snagged some shots of the tree kharnage -


 Now some scenes from SUNday -





 Waiting for Auntie Di and her mama - but she didn't come for a visit until mid-morning Monday - all were so happy to see her!  ME INCLUDED ;-)

What a sad afternoon to watch CNN's coverage of the devastating fire in Paris and the images of Notre Dame Cathedral - just headshakingly sad - so much history - I know so many of my friends have been there - and shared their memories on FB about the event -

No Fred dinner on Monday - we'll do that tonight as he had a prior commitment - but Auntie Di and I went to QSL for some adult time!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

No comments: