Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Whitney's Whikhked Whednesday

 Lord PF
 Lady of The Scrape -
 You can see him in the background - to give you some perspective -
 Now for some Sybil ;-)

 Alluring -
 Tousled and all!
 Khyra's mom hasn't been able to snag me too much recently - I'm either rolling in the grass - and she's not quick enough with that BlackBerry thing -


 Or I don't hold the pose long enough for her - actually did that Tuesday afternoon - I was all Whitney - and then closed up the shot - but I did tease her in a bit with this one - so please use your imagination!
Of course, Arizona did cooperate!
With this one arriving Tuesday evening!

Holly and Khyra send their best wishes for a WHIKHKED one!  

Sadly, time to send their mom back to work later today :-(

I'll see if I can't let the BlackBerry capture me a bit more in time for the August post!

Wynks,
Whitney

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMD, Emmy is too funny! That can't be comfy, can it?!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whitney - it is always good to be a little hard to get sometimes:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning