Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday MOMandMEandHERandTHEMday

 More looks from London ;-)
 That was our weather on SUNday - 
 Khousin Emmy was worn out from her posting duty
 Same fur Khousin Bentley
 SO, to make it easy on Mom - who spent TEN hours with THEM today -
 I told her we khould use the Khristmas Eve pikhs she had -
 Oh the words we got to hear as Mom talked with TADN -we did tell Mom TADN was here with us -
 Yes, I know that ball makes my snooter look big -
And I'm a ballikhorn!

Mom - and anyone else that gets to see it - so chukhkles at how much fun I have playing with those fuzzy balls - so far I've managed to do most of my work when there isn't sufficient light fur her to khapture it to share BUT one of these days, I'll let her 'win' -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

As Stumpy's lead photographer I can testify to the fact that most the fun happens when there isn't enough light to video. I'm sure it's a conspiracy.

Two French Bulldogs said...

So cute your cousins are sharing a bed. We don't share nothing
Snorts,
Lily & Edward