Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Telling

 As promised, more pikhs from SUNday - Mom snapped this during one of the 87 trips we made -
 She's still tweaking her 'reverse KhrakhkBerry khamera' skills -


 Once we got to The Khottage, Mom lifted an adult beverage to Night One


 At bedtime, I chose my spot - well, we shared it fur the start of the night!  Holly took ovFUR during the night and was on the bed when our AM wake up khall khame -
My furst morning - yep, this will work!

I did something SUNday night which made Mom sad and happy at the same time - I'll tell woo about it on Thursday - as tomorrow is Whitney's Day!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I helped Mom paw this together Monday afternoon - we  still haven't been brave enough to takhkle the PC and TV moves - so during our last trip du jour, we staged this - we need to get bakhk to The Khottage bekhause
IT
IS 
A
FRED 
NIGHT
!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gus said...

Holly is getting to be a real pro at photobombing the over the shoulder while driving Khrackberry shots!