Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuedsay Telling

 Since all of woo were impressed with how hard we worked keeping those kharpets in place, here is the PM portion of our SUNday -






 Mom planted my new tie out post - and did some of that poo harvest stuff - I might not have a tree but I do have a shed - and I'll try to get her to take some shots of me enjoying it!
 Since Mom was in a harvesting mood, she did some stikhk and leaf work at TADN's
 After working SO hard, this is how we spent SUNday night -
 Fuzzy Mom - fuzzy 


 Dutifully rested, bakhk to bed we went!
 Good thing fur we did our FURst big walk late Monday morning - 1.78 miles - and a shorter one in the afternoon

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lovely new home! You and Holly are two lovely furladies in a lovely khotage with a beautiful garden. Good job breaking in those rugs!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh so comfy
Lily & Edward