Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday Telling

 Or should I khall this Tuesday TEASING?!?
 Even Booooooger didn't want to khooperate!
One of the pikhs didn't want to load SO we reloaded 'em AND they loaded in a kinda reverse order - and we just didn't have the energy to re-order them so here woo go!
 This was the last of The PF Palace shots - so these are in reverse order -

 But this is the furst one of the day -
 then this one -
 and this one -
 So SUNday afternoon I wanted my dinner -
 and someone decided it was too early - well, it was 4:20pm - so she might be wrong but....




 Sure I'll never ever eat again ;-)





*SIGH!*

I even did my little feety feet stomping dance - and she was khold hearted - but let it be known that I did get fed - and I decided to let it go

THIS TIME!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

only this time Khyra to let it go.
love
tweedles

White Dog Blog said...

You are a SAINT, Miss Khyra! Good, well trained help is SO hard to find... even Zsofia knows that...she is constantly carrying Sachi's food bowl around to remind Dad that she is hungry (and that she speaks for ALL of us)!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So what's up with your Mom treating you so cruelly, Khyra?????

Of course, over here, my #1 has to beg me to come and eat my meals…

Woofs,
Tommy

Anna the GSD said...

Oh Khyra, it's plain to see in those piktures you are so malnurished that you couldn't even keep your eyes open! Or stand! Oh the humanity! If that does happen again, we call the ASPCA okay?

Two French Bulldogs said...

We laugh do hard when we see you closing your eyes when mom is trying to use flashy box
Lily & Edward

Elyse K said...

Khyra, I bet your mum didn't have you waiting too much longer for your dinner. You are floofy and beautiful! XO