Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday MOMSandMEday

 Some scenes from my SUNday



 Oh no - here khomes the khrakhkberry - I think the panting will khause her to make me khome in -
 Okay Mom - I'm there!
 One last look at the suite I've prepped fur Summi's Mummi - I've worked at it all week - of khourse, woo KNOW the throw thing on the left side of the shot was nicely pawsitioned on the bed -
 We selekhted these fur her the day we went to the winery and then to The Round Barn -
After all, she is one of the pawesome survivor types - all things pink and Siberian blakhk fur her!!!

I helped Mom paw this together prior to her trip to Merri-Land - we'll be sure to share and tell more tomorrow!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khounselor Khyra

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great post today, Khyra! We saw on FB that your guest had arrived safely. We're looking forward to more updates!

Woofs,
Tommy

Molly the Airedale said...

Have the bestest fun with your special guest, Khyra!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Gus said...

Your Mom has been posting on Face Book. I think they are having a good time.

Gus

Unknown said...

Oh wow that's great!!!!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Enjoying life under the tree. Cute shirt you chose
Lily & Edward