Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Thinking

 From Wednesday morning -
 And evening -
 Now fur my Tuesday FUN -
 We went to RITA'S - here I am placing my order - of khourse, I didn't need my wallet - that is Mom's - fur mine is FREE!


 Those shots were all taken with the KhrakhkBerry whilst we were at the khounter -
 Now to The Zen-terra AND The Flashie Beast -





 I managed to move it to a more sekhure place -





Please Mom - khould I have some more?

Mom didn't share her Blendini with me - of khourse, it was chokholate with cherries mixed in - I heard her say it was furry tasty!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

I hope woo get something tasty too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Lucky, lucky you, Khyra! We are so jealous!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Gus said...

Wow, the ice cream looks tasty. Do you know that your back seat looks like ours when Teka has been riding there???

gus

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Khyra you got I Scream??? You lucky girrrrl you.

Now last night we were thinking about you... beclaws our main weather blabber guy said...
THIS summer is a carbon Copy of LAST summer and I am afraid this sets the STAGE fur a WINTER like we had Last YEAR... and the Moisture this summer is even greater... which could mean even MORE SNOW.
We hope he is WRONG... butt we KNOW you don't.

Unknown said...

Oh! Lucky lucky Khyra!!!! That sure does look tasty!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my dog Khyra!! A Rita's just opened here
Lily & Edward

bichonpawz said...

This is SUCh an awesome post! Hi there Khyra! We love ice cream and love to see that you got some too! xo Chloe and LadyBug