Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday Sharing

 From FrEYEday morning -
 and evening -

 I was SO hoping Khousin Geufy would share but sadly...
 Earlier this week when we went out fur our evening walk, HE was lounging under The Zen-terra -
 but skhooted off like a good snakhk!
 FrEYEday evening - and Mom wanted some pikhtures -
 Blurry Mom - BLURRY -
 Hanging my tail in shame -
 and headed fur the hills - or something like that - 

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone -

Mom told me to start resting fur I'm probably going to help finish what I started - not sure when she means but I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: As promised, ANOTHER high biskhuit -

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your Mom is being quite mysterious, isn't she????

I got to go for pizza again last night. It was yummy!

Woofs,
Tommy

How Sam Sees It said...

Princess Harlow approves the pinkness!

Monty and Harlow

Unknown said...

Hmmm.....what could she mean by that?
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!