Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Walkin' Wednesday 2013


 Monday found me looking fur a snakhk prior to starting my walk
 In the next neighborhood chekhking out the flowers

 When we started the Monday evening walk, I had Mom take this shot so woo khould see where HE naps


 Khome out khome out BroFur - but alas, he was waddling elsewhere
 Lokhked on ANOTHER one
Hi There Tastes Like Chikhken!
Tuesday's furst walk - much nice weather - 25 of those C degrees

Here is this week's video - we chekhked on the khattledogs and the khornpuppies - and panted a wee bit!

Mom heads bakhk to The GKP today - and I'm already prepared fur her to khome home extra goofy SO please wish me lukhk ;-)

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We loved walking along with you and your mom, Khyra, and just enjoying the day right along with you!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

The Florida Furkids said...

Thanks for taking us along on your walk!!

The Florida Furkids

BeadedTail said...

Khyra, we knew you love khytties since you look for them all the time! We enjoyed your walk and our mommy sent lots of khysses for your snooter!

Elyse K said...

Khyra, I agree with BeadedTail! I enjoyed your walk, and sent more khysses! Thank you for letting me walk with you.