Monday, April 28, 2008

Please Khlikh It!

Well, my MalGalPal Holly http://hollyshouse5.blogspot.com/ posted about The Animal Reskhue Site. She akhcepted the challenge from her furiend Izzie http://izziesworld.blogspot.com/

My mom already hits the site each day from home and from work SO she was very familiar with the good the group does. In fact, my furst khristmas gift to my doggy nanny was a handbag from their site. That's it above!
I've added their furry attrakhtive purple paw print to my blog - please do the same! Not all the khanines (and other khreatures) are as luckhky as we are to have someone to feed us and take khare of us!
Thanks for Khlikhin' -
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I HAD to do it OR PrincessHollyBbbbbbbbbb would have skhwished this poor svelte Siberian with her MalAGalNess - I'm just sayin'!

9 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! Did you know a purple dog stomped all over your bewootiful handbag??? We have an icon on my blog too. It gets khlikhed daily!
ECHO

The Army of Four said...

Woo. I wasn't gonna say anything, but since Echo brought it up ... does your doggie nanny KNOW about those purple prints? You didn't step in paint, did you, Khyra?
I asked Stormy about adding the purple thingy to our blog and she said "yes"! I added it and we'll post about it tomorrow.
Luv,
Dave

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Awesome bag.. Great site...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That's a nice bag. I mean, as far as bags go!

I think my Human would like it.

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Khyra!
We click on that site every day! At least we try to!
That's a cute bag!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Khyra!
Hee hee! I'm glad we cheered you up and your mommy too!
Yes, it was wonderful to chat with everydog at the DWB chat pawty! Who knew barking online could be so fun?!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

One of the pack said...

Great Bag. Great Fun. Pause for Paws.
Clicking it.

Mack said...

Hi Khyra!

That purse is so pretty - Mom is gonna visit that site right now! Thanks for telling us about it!

Khady Lynn said...

Good girl Khyra!! And you are passing along a very good message for others too!! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for posting this! Lets hope more follow our, and Izzie's lead!

PHbbbbb
(I would never skhwish my furiends)