Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Elekhtion Day Is FINALLY Here!


And I smell VIKHTORY fur TURBO!!!

BUT furst, please allow me to update evfurryone with the latest demonstration of how stoopid people are. In my khampaign to get Turbo's message heard, I khontakhted CNN and gave them the skhoop on our khandidate:

I am the Khampaign Khoordinator for http://www.worldofturbo.com/with his khandidacy website at http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/turb08.htm
If you chekhk out my blog at http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/you will see that I'm diligently trying to get the word out on Turbo. Thus far, not ONE of the so khalled media outlets have khontakhted the khandidate or me about an interview fur us to share his vision with the khountry. CNN recently ran a piece about dogs with blogs - YES - we have blogs but we also have a message and plan fur change for this once great khountry that needs to be bakhk on The Trail.
Respekhtfully submitted,
Khyra The Siberian Husky

And still I wait. People ARE sooooo stoopid - no wonder their world is in such a mess (and one we weren't the khause of)!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

PeeEssWoo: I smell puppy breath khoming from Missouri too! Go GLORIA!

PeePeeEssWoo: KHONGRATS to Gloria and D'Azul Siberians http://dazulsibes.blogspot.com/ on five beeWOOtiful puppies! Watch this space SOON fur pikhs!!!

8 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Remember the old song "G-L-O-R-I-A, Glooooooria!"? We've all been singing that over the past few days! ;)
I just stopped by Tubey's blog to wish him luck today. Who knew so much would be riding on your home state!?!?
Play bows,
Zim

Khady Lynn said...

At least the pups are finally on their way!!

Keep up your persistance on those stupid media people. One of these days they will get tired of hearing from us so they will HAVE to give Tubey is due time in the spotlight!

Holly

The Husky in the Window said...

You are doing a good job with the campaign. We have to get Turbo elected.

We can't wait to see the puppies.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We will help you get the word out about Turbo.. "Vote for Turbo"

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Khyra,
What about Fresh Air? Doesn't Teri Gross record in Philadelphia?

The Daily Echo said...

No doubt about it. Stupidity is running amuck! We keep watching the web crawler on the bottom of CNNs screen to see if Turbo is mentioned. Surely tomorrow they'll say something.
ECHO

Tucker said...

You've been really busy writing!

Thanks for all your comments on my blog! I'm sorry I haven't been here commenting for you.

I think the Human Assistant is done messing with all those photos he took. So I should be able to come back around more often again!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

CNN? Canine News Network? They will surely want the story!

Kat