One PF -
Then Two PFs -
Heading to 4pm - 64 - Partly Cloudy - and OH SO NICE!
SUNday's Late Day SUNpuddling -
Monday's 'venture - to MyGiant for our weekly foodables - and then thanks to their previous 11am opening being resumed -
Off to Stylish Dogs!!!
The HEAD Stylish Dog Melissa hadn't had a chance to draw up the play - so we did this -
The old screen shot trick!
Already starting to look cute to collect tax points -
Complimenting herself -
D.O.T.W. with fork - the now standard way to enjoy 'em!
Another win 💜🏈
I'm open Coach -
But I was OPEN -
A shot with the SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM -
First tax collection time -
and some roll to finish the play -
With napping for THE WIN -
Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!





















1 comment:
I bet you could sell a lot of those where the Vikings play football.
Post a Comment