Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday MOMandNOTmeDay

 Just hanging out at The PF Palace - 

 Still just hanging out - just as we had hoped to but.....
 But first...THANKS to #1 and All At The Pouponette - after way too long, 2020 arrived!
Yes Little - I KNOW what we posted on SUNday but khrap happens - I did go to The GKP on SUNday - even after joking with the staff at Sheetz about NOT - we had stayed up Saturday night - slept in SUNday - went to Sheetz for newspapers and khoffees and foods with khouch and khomfy pants on the agenda for SUNday - but when I looked at my phone - two hours after its arrival, I saw the message wanting to to know if I could come in....sure - 

SOOOOOO, our weekend started a bit belatedly again - but $ometime$ -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're so long the calendar finally arrived. All our air-mailed calendars to the States took four weeks+ to get there!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer that you and your mom didn't get that relaxing day at home, Holly.