Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thursday Thinking

 No PFs when I was checking...
 Now for THINKING - Blonde Style!







******

I'm thinking I'm thankful to NOT have to go to The GKP today - Wednesday was just plain nasty - 

Many know I'm not much of a holiday person - and all the hype of the last week or so just confirms that - plus, I really like when those clever Canadians have theirs - on a Monday - in October - at the wrap up of the harvest time

Enough said -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like you have some great company for a Thursday!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

A day to relax at home without any stress~
Happy Thanksgiving!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

<3
I'm not a fan either.
The blondes have the right idea