Friday, November 8, 2019

FrEYEday SkEYEday Tweed Fur All

 SUNday morning - the time change provided the opportunity for a picture!
 Monday AM -

 Out the front door - 
 Monday PM -

 Tuesday -
 On the  road back from voting -






 From our Tuesday PM walk -



 Wednesday -



 I had encountered this plate before - actually in the lot of MYGIANT - but I came out from voting to see it - and it made me make THAT face for Tweedles had become NAT Monday PM - I took this as a sign she was making her trek - 
She always loved NAK's skEYE shots - so we dedicate THIS to her - and those she left here to watch fur her!

And remember...it's not furever,,,it's just...fur now!

Look at the skies today - for NAT!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Beautiful skies and we will look towards the sky this morning on our walk and think of our beloved Tweedles. She was such a beautiful Puggie inside and out♥

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Your love in this post is overwhelming., I dont know what to say,,, i am writing through tears,,, thank you for remembering Tweedles. thank you,, thank you
Ths skys are so very beautiful.
tweedles mommy
Georgie